Re: [ietf-smtp] New Version Notification for draft-crocker-email-deliveredto-00.txt

2021-02-14 16:56:18
To the contrary: I am perfectly happy if there is no defined order or
constraint on the order, but I do think it's worth saying that they MAY
appear in either order (i.e., no implementation should ever act on the
order that they happen to appear in).

In practice a message may have several Delivered-To headers interspersed with Received, depending on the internal forwarding setup.

I'm with Dave here -- there's nothing to standardize here beyond noting that Delivered-To is a trace header so whever it's added, it goes at the top.

Regards,