Re: [ietf-smtp] homework, not an experiment, draft-crocker-email-deliveredto

2021-08-03 21:20:18
It appears that Dave Crocker  <dcrocker(_at_)bbiw(_dot_)net> said:
While saying 'internal version of the address' sounds quite special,
there is, as of yet, no example that has been provided, to show what
makes it different from a regular email address, nor any technical
detail provided that makes clear what needs to be supported, but is not,
in the current draft.

Elaborations and, well, technical details, continue to be eagerly sought.

Postfix and qmail are open source.  We've read the code.  You can, too.

If you're not willing or unable to read the code, that's OK, but in
that case I would appreciate it if you refrained from claiming that we
are lying.

R's,
John