Re: prohibiting RFC publication

2000-04-09 14:40:01
[Removed IESG and RFC Editor from the recipients]

On 4/9/00 at 1:52 PM -0700, Dave Crocker wrote:

Although Pete is attempting to support my comments -- and I equally concur with his point of view -- in fact I did not say what he offers as the summary of my statement. What I said was actually quite different.

I agree. I apologize for any mischaracterization, and I think my most recent response to Vernon explains my understanding of your position fairly. However:

So, debate about that draft should move to that working group's list.

I will heed your advice and henceforth take any required discussion to private mail or to that list.

pr