Re: prohibiting RFC publication

2000-04-10 07:10:02
RJ Atkinson wrote:

While the folks in this discussion might
disagree on which drafts fall in that category, everyone believes that at
least
some documents ought not be published in an IETF-related archival document
series.

Mmm...I think the patent thread pointed out that, if we archived all the I-Ds,
it'd be a
good repository for patent examiners to search.  Since some people patent bad
ideas,
archiving bad ideas would be useful there.

|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own. |
|eCal Corp.      |All your problems can be solved by not caring!|
|francis(_at_)ecal(_dot_)com|                                              |