Re: fyi.. House Committee Passes Bill Limiting Spam E-Mail

2000-06-16 06:30:01
Perhaps one of the solution would be to limit the amount of addressees one
email can go out to simultaneously. Imagine Joe Spammer would have to send
out his junk say to max 30 addresses at a time. Or even 100. It would not
impair normal users because we do not send mail to more than a few addresses
at a time - but it would make spamming a little more difficult.
I already hear the argument: There'd be "solutions" to circumvent this
limitation faster than it would be implemented. Still I think it is worth
the debate. What do you think?

Have a good weekend everybody!
Lillian

Lillian Komlossy || Site Manager || http://www.dmnews.com ||