Re: Addresses and ports and taxes -- oh my!

2000-08-03 13:20:05

in an ideal world, this would be worked out thru a non linear dynamic
pricing model  the same way the airlines do differentiated seat
pricing ....

we haev ipv4 and ipv6 addresses; they have different cost recovery
models and different utility functions and different marketing dweebs
selling the,em, and different incentiveve requirements...

so by then, the price would be very very low as the cost of dealing
with the possible future admin of assigning more addresses will be
vanishingly small....

In message
<200008031430(_dot_)KAA14998(_at_)viper1(_dot_)alleghenypower(_dot_)com>,
"Rakers, Jason" t
yped:

Better question:  How many households are there in the world on the
Internet?