Re: Addresses and ports and taxes -- oh my!

2000-08-04 11:20:02
At 8:36 AM +0200 8/4/00, Anthony Atkielski wrote:
I think we'll see IP addressable toasters and washing machines just after we
all switch from automobiles to hovercars and from telephones to
Picturephones.  According to predictions being made by futurists for the
past few decades, all of these things are due to happen Real Soon Now.

The mere fact that some predicted technologies never materialized does not
mean that all predicted technologies will fail to materialize.

Steve