Re: getting IPv6 space without ARIN (Re: PAT )

2000-08-23 07:40:03
Tim,

If you can point me to a production-quality Windows 98 IPv6 stack,
I would be happy to try to install it on my laptop, and maybe even
run it at the next IETF meeting and help you with your migration
project.  (Oh, and make sure wireless works.)

What I did on my laptop was to upgrade to Win2K and then install the Microsoft IPv6 package ( http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/sdks/platform/tpipv6.asp ). My experience is that it is very stable (Win2K and IPv6) and works over my wireless card.

Bob