Re: IETF logistics

2000-12-19 18:30:03
How about a first step: In WG sessions that I chair, there are going
to be no more presentations. From now on, one week before the IETF
meeting, document editors will be required to send me a list of
outstanding issues they wish to discuss in the WG session for their
particular drafts. I will make up the slides for all of the editors
with the lists that they propose and their discussion during the WG
meeting will be limited to those lists (with some wiggle room for
last minute additions by the WG). These lists can be posted to the WG
mailing list before the meeting so that if others need explanation,
they can ask (either on the list or directly to the document editor)
what those issues entail.

one half of dnsext will join you

randy