Re: I am *NOT* a believer in the democratic process.

2001-06-25 23:50:02
Hi Keith and all --

I have had my say, and will now exit the set,
so you can return to your preferred programs;-)...

I am an IETF outsider now by unilateral personal choice,
but I still truly love the basic principles that drove
the Internet while I was a directly engaged participant.

And I am doing what I can to employ those beloved IETF
principles in places more accepting of them, and of me.

Stay tuned;-)... News at 11;00;-)...

Cheers...\Stef

PS:  It was good to renew some old acquaintances
     in this thread, and I hope we don't have to
     wait another 5 years to connectg again;-)...

Cheers...\Stef