Re: networksorcery.com spam

2001-07-20 12:30:04
At 09:48 AM 7/20/2001 -0700, Steve Conner wrote:

It would certainly make my life easier if the IETF would provide a directory that the authors could update themselves. I have volunteered in the past to share this info with the IETF.

Perhaps this is something to bring up at the Plenary. Most likely in the IAB's RFC Editor report!

I bet they are getting a bunch of hits right now as we all find out how BAD the info is.

The address for me has not worked for 4 years. And THIS one is NOT what I would want in such a directory.