Re: networksorcery.com spam

2001-07-20 13:10:05
On Fri, Jul 20, 2001 at 03:06:53PM -0400, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
At 09:48 AM 7/20/2001 -0700, Steve Conner wrote:
It would certainly make my life easier if the IETF would provide a
directory that the authors could update themselves. I have volunteered in
the past to share this info with the IETF.

Perhaps this is something to bring up at the Plenary.  Most likely in the
IAB's RFC Editor report!

I'm not sure how many people use it but I've often wanted a database
like this for authors where the output was in Marshall's RFC 2629 XML
format. Then between the bibliography stuff he has xml.resource.org
I could have everything but the content be generated...

Now if I could just automagically create the content... hmmm....

-MM

Michael Mealling        |      Vote Libertarian!       | urn:pin:1
michael(_at_)neonym(_dot_)net      |                              |
http://www.neonym.net

    Democracy gives an aura of legitimacy to acts that
    would otherwise be deemed tyranny.
                                         -- Walter Williams