Re: networksorcery.com spam

2001-07-21 08:10:03
 In your previous mail you wrote:

   >It would certainly make my life easier if the IETF would provide a
   >directory that the authors could update themselves. I have volunteered in
   >the past to share this info with the IETF.

   Perhaps this is something to bring up at the Plenary.  Most likely in the
   IAB's RFC Editor report!

=> I talked with Harald Alvestrand about this issue (to have transient
contact infos in documents is not a good thing) at the last RIPE meeting
so I agree we should bring up this at the Plenary but this is not so easy
to solve (two ideas : a directory with the actual mail address, a special
mail address for RFC authors: something like xxx(_at_)yyy(_dot_)ietf(_dot_)org).

Thanks

Francis(_dot_)Dupont(_at_)enst-bretagne(_dot_)fr