Re: filter large messages

2001-07-26 13:20:03
Garrett Wollman wrote:

I don't think the correct answer is to filter ``attachments''.  A more
plausible rule -- and one which I use in my own mailing-lists -- is to
filter any content which has a Content-Transfer-Encoding of base64.

I have seen people with mailers that encode plaintext (or maybe plaintext with a few Windows characters) in base64. I think it was Outlook.

|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own. |
|eCal Corp.      |Reality is what refuses to go away when I stop|
|francis(_at_)ecal(_dot_)com|believing in it.                              |