Re: in memoriam

2001-10-17 05:40:02
Randy Bush wrote:
lest we forget on whose shoulders we stand, jon postel died three years ago
today.

randy

Randy,

yesterday Japan time 16th, I told my students what was Jon's efforts to
live the Internet with showing IETF site.
I remind he sent me email when I was ill in bed and told me "don't read
any email in the bed" I have read that in the hospital bed. Then he died.
I am still alive.

Toru Takahashi

Toru Takahashi toru(_at_)riis(_dot_)ad(_dot_)jp HTTP://www.riis.ad.jp/
Chairman, Research Institute for Internet Strategies, Inc.RIIS)
Phone: +81-3-5366-2833 Fax: +81-3-5366-2848
3rd Floor, Shinjuku171 Bldg, Shinjuku 1-7-1, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
160-0022 JAPAN
Vice-president, Internet Association, Japan (IAjapan)
Professor, Tama Art University, Information Design Division