Re: Jim Fleming's posting privilleges have been revoked

2001-10-25 13:30:02
I guess those of us who might be interested in hearing all opinions--and not
just those that agree with your own--are out of luck, eh?  I can decide for
myself which messages I do or do not wish to read; I don't need your help.

Certainly you can peruse Jim's web site for his opinions, can't you?

I think most of Jim's email is off-topic for this mailing list, so I
have no problem with his postings being blocked in this particular
forum.  If the New World Order comes in their black helecopters and
confiscates his web server, then that's a different story.

--Ken