Re: Jim Fleming's posting privilleges have been revoked

2001-10-26 07:50:02
On Fri, 26 Oct 2001 14:45:22 +0200, TOMSON ERIC said:

P.S.: it's a pity to observe that, whereas the majority of people
agree on most topics, there is always some minority to claim that his
opinion is more important, stating that "representing the majority is
irrelevant". I'm afraid I consider such attitude as disrespectful.

Sometimes, the minority *is* more important.  That's why the ACLU always
ends up supporting unpopular causes.

However, even in these cases, the majority is *not* "irrelevant".  It is
merely outweighed, and there *is* a difference there....

--
                                Valdis Kletnieks
                                Operating Systems Analyst