Who cares about ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org, anyway? (was Re: ipv6 adoption....)

2001-11-14 13:20:03
At 5:46 PM +0000 11/14/01, Lloyd Wood wrote:

since when did the wider IETF community (if, indeed, there is such a
thing) read ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org?

One might get a sense of this by looking at the number of subscribers to ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org vs. the number of people who show up at IETF meetings.

Steve, could you derive anything like this from you vast wealth of Excel spread sheets?

(We all understand that subscribing /= reading)

best,
--
john noerenberg
jwn2(_at_)qualcomm(_dot_)com