Splitting the IETF-Announce list?

2001-11-13 15:10:04
I am interested in getting all of the posts to the IETF-Announce list *except* for the greatest bulk of those posts: Internet Draft announcements. I find it hard to believe that I am the only one who would prefer if the I-D announcements were on a separate mailing list. Would it be possible to implement this? If I am correct and there are an awful lot of people who are uninterested in I-D announcements, it would cut down on outgoing mail of the secretariat substantially.

pr
--
Pete Resnick <mailto:presnick(_at_)qualcomm(_dot_)com>
QUALCOMM Incorporated