Re: Splitting the IETF-Announce list?

2001-11-15 06:50:03
Excellent!  A proposal with a built-in migration strategy.  I like this.

#g
--

At 10:17 AM 11/14/01 -0500, Fred Douglis wrote:
I filter IDs using procmail, but I agree with the argument that there is a
clear-cut case for separating out the lists.  If you want, keep the announce
list as-is, and make it mail to two sublists.  If someone wanted to
from the union of the lists and join just one part, they could do so.

Fred

-
This message was passed through
ietf_censored(_at_)carmen(_dot_)ipv6(_dot_)cselt(_dot_)it, which
is a sublist of ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org(_dot_) Not all messages are passed.
Decisions on what to pass are made solely by Raffaele D'Albenzio.

Graham Klyne
GK(_at_)NineByNine(_dot_)org