Re: Splitting the IETF-Announce list?

2001-11-15 08:10:02
for another possible approach, it wouldn't bother me at all to see
all of the new internet-drafts submitted in a day summarized in a
single HTML message, with links to the appropriate documents.

Nice idea.  Even better, if the IETF mail server software could support it (via
mailman or your other favorite list software), people could specify whether to
receive individually or as a digest, the software would batch up a digest daily
or after some fixed number of messages, etc.  Another reason to split the list,
since people might well want to digestify I-Ds but not time-critical
announcements like when the conference hotel is announced.

Fred