RE: Splitting the IETF-Announce list?

2001-11-13 17:20:02
WONDERFUL idea.  I get I-D announcements from the groups whose lists I
join.  -- Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: Pete Resnick [mailto:presnick(_at_)qualcomm(_dot_)com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 2:03 PM
To: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Splitting the IETF-Announce list?

I am interested in getting all of the posts to the IETF-Announce list
*except* for the greatest bulk of those posts: Internet Draft
announcements. I find it hard to believe that I am the only one who
would prefer if the I-D announcements were on a separate mailing
list. Would it be possible to implement this? If I am correct and
there are an awful lot of people who are uninterested in I-D
announcements, it would cut down on outgoing mail of the secretariat
substantially.

pr
--
Pete Resnick <mailto:presnick(_at_)qualcomm(_dot_)com>
QUALCOMM Incorporated