IETF 52 and Chanuka

2001-11-19 13:30:02
Once again, an IETF meeting comes at the same time as Chanuka.

Our wonderful staff have arranged for a room for candlelighting.

Sunset in Salt Lake City is shortly after 5pm so the

Brighton room at the Grand America will be set aside for candlelighting from 5:45 until 10pm.

I will be bringing lots of Menorahs and candles for those that do not want to bring their own.

Sunday will be a bit of a challenge, as I do not know what time I will be arriving, and the menorahs might not get there until monday (I have not set up the shipping arrangements yet).

Anyway, look for me in the Brighton room around 6pm!