Re: Splitting the IETF-Announce list?

2001-11-26 13:50:02
On Mon, 26 Nov 2001, Bruce Campbell wrote:

And this has been completed.  The subscription information will be sent in
a seperate message.

As majordomo(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org seems intent on reading afore-mentioned
seperate and
complete message and then complaining about invalid commands[1], the
relevant information is:

        Email majordomo(_at_)ietf(_dot_)archive(_dot_)humbug(_dot_)org(_dot_)au
with 'lists' in the
        message body.

        Reply back to message received with the appropriate 'subscribe'
        commands as desired.

                                                                        NCC
             I do not speak for my employer                      Operations

[1] Yes, I know about administrivia and sent mails to compensate for that
    behaviour.