Re: Blue Sheet Etiquette

2001-12-17 07:50:02
I thought the "drop a bar coded thing in a box" was a better idea.

But, when I posted that idea, I misunderstood the goals of the blue sheet.
 If the point is to store it and be able to bring it out in case of a
court challenge, then the blue sheet is simpler--storing a sheet of paper
is easier than either scanning a box of cards.  In addition, a sheet of
paper with individuals' handwriting on it would probably be more
persuasive in court than a box of cards that could've been stuffed at any
time.

|John Stracke                   |Principal Engineer     |
|jstracke(_at_)incentivesystems(_dot_)com  |Incentive Systems, Inc.|
|http://www.incentivesystems.com|My opinions are my own.|
|"Fate just isn't what it used to be." --Hobbes         |