Re: Blue Sheet Etiquette

2001-12-27 01:30:02
On Wed, Dec 19, 2001 at 01:54:55PM -0800, Tony Hain wrote:
Bruce Campbell wrote:
I just wish the Secretariat would supply the sheets to the
sessions with
clipboards + attached pen to make it easier to fill out,
*and* a sheet at
the door for the late-comers/early-exiters.

and you were complaining about raising costs... do you realize how many
pens would be lost in the process of getting a blue-sheet through 100
ietf attendees???

If some bright person has the idea of tying the pen to the clipboard
so as to head off this problem, please make sure you can write
anywhere on the page with the left or right hand with the length
of cord supplied....

... and you thought wire protocol standardization was hard...

--
David Terrell             | "When I take action I'm not going to
Prime Minister, Nebcorp   | fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty