Re: Blue Sheet Etiquette

2001-12-17 09:40:02
Obviously, the chairs are asked what meetings not to be opposite, but
they may
not know the quirks of their audience as well as a histogram from past

I believe there's already a solution in place for this: the
preregistration forms ask which WG meetings you plan to attend.

|John Stracke                   |Principal Engineer            |
|jstracke(_at_)incentivesystems(_dot_)com  |Incentive Systems, Inc.       |
|http://www.incentivesystems.com|My opinions are my own.       |
|"Stop slouching towards Bethlehem!" -- The Mother of the Best |