Re: Plenaries at IETF 53

2002-01-21 14:30:02
AHA! A modification of my prior suggestion that the "sponsor greetings, technical presentations, and routine reports (IANA, RFC Editor, possibly IRTF)" might should simply be presented via the WEB, I here suggest an interesting addendum:

At the Registration, reception. do a presentation of these reports in one corner of the Reception/Registration hall, and record it on DVD so that it can be repeated endlessly during the Reception, in one corner of the room, or maybe in a separate nearby room. And also post it on a web page for non-attending IETF folk.

These reports should always be made available the net in any case, and this suggestion collapses all the effort into one compact production session, with an endless loop playback for those who were not able to be present at the recording session, or not able to attend the meeting...;-)...

Cheers...\Stef

PS:  I realize that some folk in the IETF will reject anything
     that I suggest, so just pretend it was suggested by some
     anonymous fellow whose name you have forgotten;-)...