RE: Fwd: Re: IP: Microsoft breaks Mime specification

2002-01-22 18:10:03

As a vendor, we would totally support that kind of a thing,
I'm ready to sign-up for IETF Internet Compatibility right
now, where do I apply?

Kyle Lussier
AutoNOC LLC

There could be something here, where the IETF encourages private companies
to set up a conformance certification program. The IETF/ISOC would need to
create a logo/trademark "Internet Compatible", and then licence the right to
certification companies...

I think ISOC could be Interested in such scheme to support the IETF work.

This could be a revenue stream for the IETF to help publish the RFCs

My 0.02 euro

Franck Martin
Network and Database Development Officer
SOPAC South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission
Fiji
E-mail: franck(_at_)sopac(_dot_)org <mailto:franck(_at_)sopac(_dot_)org>
Web site: http://www.sopac.org/
<http://www.sopac.org/> Support FMaps: http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/
<http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/>

This e-mail is intended for its addresses only. Do not forward this e-mail
without approval. The views expressed in this e-mail may not be necessarily
the views of SOPAC.