Re: Fwd: Re: IP: Microsoft breaks Mime specification

2002-01-23 09:50:03
Great idea, but you also should not leave out the issue of compliance testing.
May be an organization like
the Underwriters Laboratories,..or some other newly formed group
(opportunity,.. anyone?) could take
up the role of compliance testing.

Regards,
Alex.

Franck Martin wrote:

I support the idea, what needs to be done is the IETF to come with a
trademark and someone to Inform the ISOC about all this discussion and also
to register this trademark...

Lynn, Could you please read this thread from the IETF archives, it could be
interesting for the development of ISOC/IETF.

Franck Martin
Network and Database Development Officer
SOPAC South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission
Fiji
E-mail: franck(_at_)sopac(_dot_)org <mailto:franck(_at_)sopac(_dot_)org>
Web site: http://www.sopac.org/
<http://www.sopac.org/> Support FMaps: http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/
<http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/>

This e-mail is intended for its addresses only. Do not forward this e-mail
without approval. The views expressed in this e-mail may not be necessarily
the views of SOPAC.