Re: Fwd: Re: IP: Microsoft breaks Mime specification

2002-01-23 13:20:04

Maybe that's the way to do it.  Put up a list of non-conforming
products.

From my perspective, we are just looking for some kind of a
well-maintained vehicle to reference in our support contracts.
A list would meet that need, as would trademark certification
and other things.

The thing that was neat about a trademark is it was a marketing
advantage for the vendor as well as a cash generator for the IETF,
but maybe it's not the "truely correct" solution.

Kyle Lussier
AutoNOC LLC