Re: Fwd: Re: IP: Microsoft breaks Mime specification

2002-01-23 15:20:03
The only permanent bodies in the IETF are the IESG, IAB (and perhaps,
depending on how you look at it, the NOMCOM, IRSG, RFC Editor and
IANA). While not a member of any of these bodies, it is my belief that
they would all be opposed to the imposition on them of the burden you
are so zealously promoting.

Well, it was just an idea.  I saw support from a couple others for
something like it.

I'll write it off as juedge to be impractical.

I would like to thank everyone for their feedback, it was thorough,
novel, and intelligent.

Kyle Lussier
AutoNOC LLC