Re: Fwd: Re: IP: Microsoft breaks Mime specification

2002-01-23 13:30:02

That's the only way I see to do it, not to mention, if it's cheap
and easy, lots of people will do it, and you would generate a
$10m legal fund so that it had some teeth.

Are you that sure that there are 100,000 seperate products that
would want to have the logo attached to them, and willing to
pay $100 for it?

/Valdis

Well... I don't know about that, ask a marketing guy :).

I know we would buy a couple for our different products, primarily
because we know seeing "IETF Certified" with be a big value add
to them.  It may be that our product would benefit more from that
than others, but I know we would buy enough to cover the cost of
the trademark over a year or two, at a minimum.

Kyle Lussier