Re: Fwd: Re: IP: Microsoft breaks Mime specification

2002-01-28 07:10:02
I fear that I made a notable mistake in the original suggestion that we somehow deal with "Conformance". In fact, I agree entirely that the issue of concern is "Interoperability".

As I have noted before, I also agree that the IETF is the wrong place to deal with the problem by serving as the judge and jury.

Whatever might be done needs to be a Market Based Initiative.

My apologies for setting the wrong course...\Stef