Re: Vernon Schryver

2002-02-28 10:10:02
On Feb 27, Michael Allen Gelman <hostmaster(_at_)ontheInter(_dot_)net> wrote:

Neither ontheInter.net nor aschwebhosting.com are spammers.

Given that statement, and the general subject of your mail, I find your sig,
included below, to be particularly ironic.

         Get the domain:  YourName.ontheInter.net for FREE
              Get the domain:  YourName.com only $19
                      http://ontheInter.net

Ok, I will buy the domain 'yourname.com' off you for $19. However, I think
these guys might have something to say about it:

Registrant:
 ABA.net Internet Services
 Apt 313
 15 Albert Avenue