y'all crack me up

2002-02-28 14:50:02
When I wrote to the IETF, it was to have a "voice," in the event that Vernon Schryver has some input with regard to how things are done in the future. It certainly would be a huge injustice if this individual causes problems for small business operators for no valid reason. I had no idea my mail would become public, since I don't spend a lot of time on the Web. I have never subscribed to your mailing list.

IETF did the same thing old Vernon did -- publicly post a private email. You *know* what is wrong with that. Out the other sides of your asses you tell people about "Netiquette," don't you. Dweebs!

I am really amused.

I am really surprised at how juvenile and hateful some of you are. I have rec'd messages from about a dozen of you, calling me names and hurling false accusations at me. When I reply, my mail is returned.

Several of you are "grasping at straws" to try to find some wrong doing that I have done. The fact is that I am a small business owner with high moral standards of honesty and treatment of my fellow human beings. I don't spam and I don't aid spammers. I don't speculate on domain names. My services have strict anti-abuse policies that, in one case, carries a monetary penalty. I cancel some accounts on the first complaint.

Go ahead and write to me using acronyms you know I won't understand. Hell, one guy doesn't even know the meaning of "ironic." Listening to Alanis Morisette music? She doesn't understand that word, either. If you can't understand in English, so be it.

The fact is that you folks are losers and you're not too bright. I don't care how good you are at writing code and doing math -- you're losers. Y'all crack me up.

I have a nice house, lots of money, a hot girlfriend, and I enjoy it all immensely. I also have the ability to imagine and create new things. Go ahead and hate me -- I can't say I blame you.

I'm having sex with a beautiful woman and making money while not hurting anyone in any way. Have fun masturbating and writing abusive mail to a man who would teach you some respect, but as you know, can't reach you right now.

- Mike

someone wrote:
are you claiming that domain speculation is a legitimate business?
or for that matter, that NetSol is a legitimate business?

as far as I'm concerned, they're both lower on the food chain than spammers.