Re: Vernon Schryver

2002-02-28 13:30:03
On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 07:12:58PM -0000, Conrad A. Rockenhaus wrote:

The IETF doesn't go around fixing your issues with network operators.

This isn't the list to bitch about it.  If you really want to bitch about
things, shoot an e-mail to nanog or something.  I'm used to people bitching
and whining on that list ;).

It isn't even a network operator issue.  It is someone who has
decided, for their own personal domain, to not receive e-mail from a
list of domains, which seems to be a "spammer and friends" list from
its description on the web page.

(And Michael, as near as I can tell, he hasn't accused of being a
spammer, but merely aiding and abetting one.  After some e-mail
exchange, for which we haven't been a party to, he apparently decided
to exercise his right not to accept receive e-mail from you.
Irregardless of what you may or may not have done in the past, given
the way you've behaved on this list, I'm not sure I'd personally
decide to do business with you, but again, each person has the right
to make their own choices.)

                                                - Ted