Re: Vernon Schryver

2002-02-28 12:40:02
Michael Allen Gelman <hostmaster(_at_)ontheInter(_dot_)net> said:

I'm missing the irony.  Your choice of words implies that you can not or do
not distinguish between legitimate business and spammers.  I hope I have
merely misunderstood you.

Actually, I'm still trying to figure out why you sent this e-mail to this
list.  I actually went to the list, read the info, and read the e-mail
about "shaking" the man's hand, because I had a second of spare time.

Good God.  Someone's blocking your domain. Oh well, I guess I better BITCH TO
THE IETF, BECAUSE THEY CAN DO SOMETHIGN ABOUT IT!

The IETF doesn't go around fixing your issues with network operators.

This isn't the list to bitch about it.  If you really want to bitch about
things, shoot an e-mail to nanog or something.  I'm used to people bitching
and whining on that list ;).

--conradr