Re: y'all crack me up

2002-02-28 16:20:02
IETF did the same thing old Vernon did -- publicly post a private email.

You sent your "private email" to a public list, not exactly the height of
discretion. At least you know we won't sell your address to the DMA.

    Registrant:
    Amour Eternal

Hence the, um, "juvenile" preoccupation with the "hot girlfriend," who is
presumably flattered to be included in our little discussion.

    37 Marlowe Drive
    Asheville, NC 28801

Hence the "y'all."

The fact is that you folks are losers and you're not too bright.

Point taken. We *are* in counseling for the loser thing. And of course the smart
drugs should kick in before too long.

Go ahead and write to me using acronyms you know I won't understand.

RTMF, for instance?

Have fun masturbating

Is there any other way?

and writing abusive mail to a man

You stay out of my Inbox and I'll stay out of yours.

who would teach you some respect

Damn! Respect, irony ... is there *anything* you don't know?