Re: Correcting an incorrect assertion. Was: Re: delegation mechanism...

2002-08-02 16:29:31
Russ Allbery <rra(_at_)Stanford(_dot_)EDU> writes:

However, ICANN has now been found to be engaging in illegal activity to
obstruct the ability of an independent director to perform his oversight
responsibilities.  This has been established in a court of law.

Someone has correctly pointed out to me that the activities were found to
be improper rather than illegal, or in other words civil rather than
criminal.  While this doesn't change my opinion, that's a valid point, and
my language was sloppy.  My apologies.

--
Russ Allbery (rra(_at_)stanford(_dot_)edu)
<http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>