After 1 day... Re: text conferencing at the 55th IETF meeting in Atlanta

2002-11-19 09:35:34

Let me say I really like the text conferencing experiment
so far.  It's pretty cool to get a chance to have an idea
of what's going on in sessions you can't split yourself
to attend.

It'd be interesting to see more people attending the
text conference; in other (non-IETF) meetings I've seen interaction (as opposed to watching the scribe; or, as helping the scribe). Might, or might not, scale well...

Leslie.