Re: namedroppers mismanagement, continued

2002-11-26 22:16:42
so my personal method is to let the user act on their own behalf
and to respond to explicit written requests.  that way, the worst
error i can make is cut and paste, and even that has gotten me in
trouble on occasion.

no, the worst error you can make is to refuse to forward valuable
input to working groups.  and furthermore you've known about this
problem for years and stubbornly insisted that you had a right
to impose your arbitrary constraints on working group operation,
in violation of established rules and policies.

Keith