Re: Barrel-bottom scraping

2003-03-20 14:37:58
So what were all those "indirect" costs amounting to 600k?

On Thu, Mar 20, 2003 at 01:52:16PM -0500, Scott W Brim wrote:
On Thu, Mar 20, 2003 10:31:54AM -0800, Peter Deutsch allegedly wrote:
What's being discussed here is starting a new consulting company,
specializing in IETF technologies and delivering its services through
tutorials. This is hard work, and there is already significant
competition in the area. More importantly, the effort required to get to
the volumes needed is immense.

Foretec is looking for more work.  We already have a framework if the
numbers are right.

Ask yourself this - if ISOC didn't make enough to justify a meeting this
year, why would the IETF think they could generate enough traffic to do
it during the current tech depression?

That's why I'd like to know about tutorial attendance at INET.