Re: Barrel-bottom scraping

2003-03-23 11:36:14
Hi all,

On Thu, Mar 20, 2003 06:58:32AM +0200, Pekka Savola allegedly wrote:
On Thu, 20 Mar 2003, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
[...] However, I think doing some ISOC/IETF joint
tutorials just before an IETF is definitely worth a try.

That would unarguably incur a clear increase or tourists and/or
disrupting
marketeers/managers. Bu this may already be considered to be
happening --
now we'd just get the cash in.

Aren't we being a bit holery-than-though?  Are we suggesting that we are
superior than tourists, marketers, mangagers? This is one very bad
feature of the IETF - many of us feel that we are superior than others.

I think that ISOC/IETF tutorials could be a very good idea.  It would at
least give us the opportunity to brain-wash others for the things which
we believe.

br,
John