Re: A simple question

2003-04-19 14:46:45
I detest NAT and private addresses nearly as much as you do, but the simple
matter is that many, if not most, people are going to continue using these
technologies with IPv6 whether the IETF standardizes it or not.

yawn.  I'm tired of baseless assertions.

many of the reasons for using NAT do not apply to IPv6.   if you're going
to use NAT, you may as well use IPv4.  a big reason to move to IPv6 is to
get away from the problems that are caused by NATted IPv4 networks.

Keith