Re: CLOSE ASRG NOW IT HAS FAILED

2003-06-16 11:26:50
I think this is just a smokescreen. The real problem is that it didn't get
the outcomes desired by a certain group.  It has nothing whatsoever to do
with scaling. Democracy scales just fine.

Also, the last paragraph is nothing but an inappropriate ad hominem attack
on Mr. Hallam-Baker. I am speaking as someone who has some disagreements
with Mr. Hallam-Baker, but I prefer to couch those disagreements in facts,
rather than hyperbole.  Despite my disagreements, Mr. Hallam-Baker makes
some credible points that can't be dismissed as easilly as Mr Vixie would
like.  Such ad hominems are a violation of the Code of Conduct of the IETF
as documented in RFC 3184. I ask that the chair take the appropriate
action to halt this inappropriate activity.

                --Dean