Re: CLOSE ASRG NOW IT HAS FAILED

2003-06-16 15:15:57
Apparently, you didn't read the entire message:

Here is the rest of it:
------------------- From pbaker(_at_)verisign(_dot_)com ("Hallam-Baker,
Phillip")
What happened to open and inclusive?

So far we have had a deliberate campaign of heckling that the
chair did nothing to stop followed by the chair taking sanctions
against anyone who complained about the hecklers.

Five members of the group have resigned in disgust at the heckler
faction.

You will note that none of the posts I have sent on this topic
have made it to the list. So even if I do make a statement
concerning IPR the chances are that the post will be seen are
nil.

The chair has admitted that the reason my posts are blocked is
that I am working on starting anti-spam groups in other forums,
I am not aware that that type of move has EVER been sanctioned
by IETF process.

Phillip has a complaint about the IPR policies. This complaint is not
getting to the list, which is another complaint.  Vixie tries to justify
this suppression in his message: