Re: IETF58 - Network Status

2003-11-20 16:41:55
Just want to add that the network worked perfectly for me during the
entire IETF, I didn't have any problems at plenary either.

Twice in the lobby bar I lost the association with the access point for
a short while, but apart from that...

I used 802.11b most of the time.

I don't know if I'm exceptional or if it's just that only people with
problems are posting... For me this was one of the better wireless
IETFs, with Vienna being the best.

The most important now is perhaps to start writing down how it should
be done, so that the next host has some good advice, and then revise
that after next IETF and so on.

Stig