Re: IETF58 - Network Status

2003-11-18 09:58:31
Sorry, you're right: The collocation of the tables in Vienna was not good,
because they where in the walls ... instead, I still like tables, but
collocated in "normal" rows.

I've used this scheme in some conferences, instead of all with tables or all
with just chairs, half and half.

Regards,
Jordi

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen(_at_)lucent(_dot_)com>
To: "JORDI PALET MARTINEZ" <jordi(_dot_)palet(_at_)consulintel(_dot_)es>;
<ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 5:21 PM
Subject: RE: IETF58 - Network Status

An alternative is to ask for some tables in all the meeting
rooms. This was actually quite useful in Vienna.

I found it disturbing that people in meeting rooms were sitting
with their backs to the meeting. We should NOT do that agin
(in my perosnal opinion)

Bert

Madrid 2003 Global IPv6 Summit
Presentations and videos on line at:
http://www.ipv6-es.com

confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that
information, including attached files, is prohibited.