Re: IETF58 - Network Status

2003-11-21 13:06:23

 I already indicated before: 100-150 Euros more is not a big issue.

Other standards bodies charge very similar amounts for meetings, and also have very hefty annual membership fees. The IETF is in a very unusual position, as far as standards bodies goes, in that we strive for complete openness and inclusiveness as opposed to corporate membership.
--
Randall Gellens
-------------- Randomly-selected tag: ---------------